Monday, November 5, 2007

Well we are back in Alabama where the weather is cool at night and warm in the day! I love the Fall and all that goes with it......chili, college football, bonfires, smores, hot chocolate and apple cider (just finished a cup). The view from my back porch drastically changed in 4 days. It was green when I left and now it is orange, red, purple and yellow........breath taking! My mums are loving the cooler weather and our bulldog (Bruno) wakes up each morning with cold ears!



4 comments:

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Yeah...welcome back...can't wait to go up to Alabama next week and enjoy the weather, the family, the chili, and of course AUBURN football!!!

Melissa

A Captured Reflection said...

Congrats Brenda, you have won the draw for the Bill Johnson book - please let me know your address and I will get the book off to you as soon as possible..

Holly said...

Hi Brenda,
Welcome to the blog world! I am so glad you have joined. Thank you for always giving me such great advice and being a great role model and mentor in my life! Check mine out at www.hollyfarv.blogspot.com.
Love ya, Holly

A Captured Reflection said...

Oh not sure if you got my message - congrats on winning the book! Bill Johnson from my bloggy contest. Do email medbear2@ihug.co.nz, so that I can send it to you. Thanks.