Monday, November 19, 2007

I got tagged on the Back Porch

I've been tagged by Mels World

This is wutcha do…Link to the person that tagged you, that would be ME, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So...here goes!

My maiden name is the same as my married name (freaky!)
I have a sister who looks just like me (my twin)
I married my best friend at 16 yrs. old and still happily married to him 40 years later!
I started to college at 42 and graduated at 49 with a Masters in Science (if I can, anyone can!)
Moved in to my first new home in June 2005 (was so much fun to decorate...my daughter is great in this area!)
My 84-yr-old mother still cooks for her church every week, goes on mission trips and cuts her yard (an acre ....go mom!)
Became a grandmother at 42 (now have 6 grandchildren who are all awesome!)

No comments: