Friday, February 8, 2008

Crazy Days of Alabama

Okay, I admit, I am lazy. I could give a list of reasons I haven’t blogged, but the important thing is I’m blogging again. What a crazy two months in Alabama! Snow. ..Yippee (almost enough for a miniature snowman). Sunny warm days (the birds even got confused and showed up on my bird feeders), tornadoes and strong winds (blew my storm door right out of the door frame), and freezing temperatures (my fountains froze solid). I have to check the weather every day to know which closet to dress from. But, it has been fun and never boring.

Another crazy…..I was on local TV for a total of 1 minute. My husband and I met with a local reporter who interviewed us about our counseling ministry. I didn’t have time to get nervous, he handed me the mike, asked a few questions and it was over. I don’t know about you, but I can always find something that I did or said to “pick over”. Any who (hmmm…..where have I heard that before) it was fun, hope I get to do it again sometime. New Year resolution…..blog more!
Happy New Year!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mari said...

It's so nice to hear from you again. I like that resolution!
Now that you are so famous we should be glad you are even talking to the rest of us mortals!

Melissa in Mel's World said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! I am so glad to see you back out there in the Blog Land!!!! I thought we might have "LOST" ya!

Any who, hope to see you this week in Sunny Ft. Lauderdale!!!

xoxo,
Your daughter in love Melissa